EX3400 24-PORT POE+
- Product Description
EX3400 Ethernet Switches are a cost-effective solution for today’s most demanding converged data, voice, and video enterprise access networks. The compact, fixed-configuration 1U devices offer levels of performance and management previously available only with high-end access switches.Featuring models offering either 24 or 48 10/100/1000BASE-T ports, the EX3400 switches also support IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) or 802.3at PoE+ for powering networked telephones, video cameras, wireless LAN access points, and other IP devices. Four front-panel dual-mode (GbE/10GbE) small form-factor pluggable transceiver (SFP/SFP+) uplink ports and two 40GbE quad SFP+ (QSFP+) ports are also available for connecting the switches to upstream devices.
The EX3400 supports Juniper’s unique Virtual Chassis technology for interconnecting up to 10 switches that can be managed as a single device. The EX3400 can also be configured as a satellite device in a Junos Fusion Enterprise deployment, which aggregates large numbers of access switches into a logical management platform.
Innovative Switch Design
Innovative switch design reduces cost and complexity, while unified management and automation tools consolidate system monitoring.
With Virtual Chassis technology, multiple interconnected EX Series switches function as a single logical device, reducing operational expenses and simplifying management.
When deployed as satellite devices in a Junos Fusion Enterprise environment, large numbers of EX3400 switches can be managed from a single interface.
Based on a field-proven Juniper architecture and the Junos OS, EX Series switches deliver carrier-class reliability for every application.
Eight QoS Queues
Eight QoS queues per switch port ensure proper prioritization of voice, video, and multiple levels of data traffic, with room to converge other networks, such as building automation and video security systems.
High Port Densities and Wire-Speed Performance
High 1GbE and 10GbE port densities and wire-speed performance provide flexibility in creating network topologies.
- Total Number of Network Ports: 24
- Uplink Port: Yes
- Modular: Yes
- Stack Port: Yes
- Port/Expansion Slot Details: 24 x Gigabit Ethernet Network, 4 x 10 Gigabit Ethernet Expansion Slot, 2 x 40 Gigabit Ethernet Uplink
- Media Type Supported: Optical Fiber, Twisted Pair
- Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet, 10 Gigabit Ethernet, 40 Gigabit Ethernet
- Network Technology: 40GBase-X, 10/100/1000Base-T, 10GBase-X
- Number of Total Expansion Slots: 6
- Expansion Slot Type: SFP+, QSFP+
- Shared SFP Slot: No
- Number of SFP+ Slots: 4
- Layer Supported: 3
- Manageable: Yes
- Power Source: Power Supply
- Redundant Power Supply Supported: Yes
- Compatible Rack Unit: 1U
- Form Factor: Rack-mountable, Wall Mountable
- Height: 1.7″
- Width: 17.4″
- Depth: 13.8″
- Weight (Approximate): 10.49 lb
- Package Contents:
- EX3400-24P Layer 3 Switch, 1 x AC PSU,
- Environmentally Friendly: Yes
- Environmental Certification: TÜV-GS, RoHS-6
- Limited Warranty: Lifetime